Simeonidis’s dakriAmpelou is a Chardonnay which has been allowed to mature in small oak barrels for many months. It is rich green-yellowish in colour with crystal clarity. Magnificent flavours of lemon, banana and pineapple are perceived while the subtle flavour of vanilla and oak caresses the palate, leaving a tremendous aftertaste in a gorgeous wine. Best served in a tall white wine glass at 9˚ C.
Read on for past awards won by Simeonidis’s DakriAmpelous…
- Vinalies Internationales 2009 - Silver medal (for 2008 vintage)
- Decanter World Wine Awards 2008 - Bronze medal (for 2007 vintage)
- Vinalies Internationales Oenologues de France 2008 - Silver medal (for 2007 vintage)
- Chardonnay du Monde 2008 - Bronze medal (for 2007 vintage)
- International Wine and Spirit Competition 2008 - Bronze medal (for 2007 vintage)
- Chardonnay du Monde 2007 - Bronze medal (for 2006 vintage)